<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hi
Hahas I'm updating again.
This time, I'm in Kaohsiung, in my aunt's house, after living in a simple, rural countryside for 2 days.
Life has been pretty good lately since I'm on a holiday.
It's the CNY eve today and I'm looking forward to the celebrations tommorrow.
Seems like CNY celebrations in Taiwan is slightly different as compared to in Singapore (and I'm making lots of typo errors cause I'm not used to using my cousin's keyboard.)
Okay then
See ya folks!
Remember, I'll be older in 8 days time!
:)